Any after market exhaust for sale

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Ok. So what does the process involve if I bought the tuner? Is it plug and play? Does it involve a computer? Is there anyone in the Phoenix area to program it if it’s not plug and play?
Email lloydz. They will explain all your options. It’s super easy

R. Warshawsky

It’s more about the smoothness than the peak power.

if you look at the stock line, you can see the tq and hp dip around 4k, when you do a cat delete and no tune, that dip is even greater. Thats why you feel like it has more power, because it then rockets out of that dip around 5500. With the tune, there is a minimal dip making the power smooth and linear.

Are there any Dyno charts with the OEM update and the CAT in place?

K9F

Yep, in two years of people being stubborn and not wanting to tune their bike when they decat, EVERYTIME once they eventually tune it, their reaction is always "i didnt realize how bad my bike was running"

^^^That was me that was! Was very reticent of spending so much money on something that couldn't be seen especially as I deemed that my bike was running OK as stock. Completely increased the enjoyment factor and made it how it should have been out of the crate. If you don't notice any difference after installing a tune from one of the two reputable tuners you've either messed up the install or are riding it like Miss Daisy. You need to push it a little to reap the benefits. I am no longer a knee down balls out kind of rider but the difference is quite profound and very noticeable.

A hearty Welcome Rob,

Thought I was on the wrong forum when I saw your post. Took you a while but glad you landed OK! 😁😇😎
Are there any Dyno charts with the OEM update and the CAT in place?

JDP

Can’t argue with people that don’t understand the meaning of a tuned motor they won’t know how good it could run they see the price of a good tune and will argue how good there bike runs, I won’t waste my time trying to tell them what there missing

K9F

........I won’t waste my time trying to tell them what there missing

In mitigation if it hadn't been for Ferraiolo and Max banging 'the tuning drum' so loud I probably wouldn't have bothered myself? Glad I did though!

S2Davies

Hey K9F, just to carry on with the theme, if I hadn't seen the messages from all three of you and then seen how happy you were with your tunes when we met up, I would probably be into my second year of correspondence with Indian.
Total spend £500, even bigger smiles...........priceless! 😁

R. Warshawsky

Hey K9F, just to carry on with the theme, if I hadn't seen the messages from all three of you and then seen how happy you were with your tunes when we met up, I would probably be into my second year of correspondence with Indian.
Total spend £500, even bigger smiles...........priceless! 😁
There was this goofy guy on the other forum who kept insisting his FTR ran quite well with the OEM update and Remus slip-ons...wait, that was me!...LOLOL

JDP

I have a S&S 2 high exhaust for sale if that’s what your interested in

Attachments

• AA35F423-0114-4BCD-B4FF-DEEF531CE155.jpeg
    AA35F423-0114-4BCD-B4FF-DEEF531CE155.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 15

JDP

I paid $1600 I know I’m going to take a bath on it but I would probably go as low as $800 if I can’t get that I’ll probably just keep it, thanks for asking

JDP

I’m too short and with these pipes I can’t put my right leg down the pipe holds it out, it’s not much of an issue but I guess I’m a lazy rider, with to ashame because I love this exhaust and the sound is fantastic