Any recommendations on rear turn indicators that might be quickly available in the uk

I am looking to try and get some to fit on Thursday/Friday latest, not from more speed racing (complicated so please don't ask)

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
There are very few options that are plug and play other than oem signals. I doubt you will find any that will ship that fast. But there are these

or do what I did. And just solder the connector off the oem signal to the new signal.
And be careful which ones you buy as some need resistors to work with the canbus or they can drain your battery.

K9F

Thursday/Friday is a big ask. Especially when you consider shipping options as Ferraiolo justifiably mentioned. You basically want a set off the shelf locally I would have thought? Whereabouts are you? I would have suggested who you discounted as they have a lot of stuff on their display, especially Rizoma and Motogadget. Despite being Harley oriented you could try Thunderbike, I have dealt with them numerous times, are in Germany and may be able to ship 'next day,' they stock all the 'usual suspects.'

https://shop.thunderbike.de/en/Thunderbike-Parts/Electric-Lighting/Turn-Signals/

Very helpful thanks, will give them a shout tomorrow to see if they can ship next day to the UK

Thursday/Friday is a big ask. Especially when you consider shipping options as Ferraiolo justifiably mentioned. You basically want a set off the shelf locally I would have thought? Whereabouts are you? I would have suggested who you discounted as they have a lot of stuff on their display, especially Rizoma and Motogadget. Despite being Harley oriented you could try Thunderbike, I have dealt with them numerous times, are in Germany and may be able to ship 'next day,' they stock all the 'usual suspects.'

https://shop.thunderbike.de/en/Thunderbike-Parts/Electric-Lighting/Turn-Signals/

K9F

Alternatively MSR is only two miles from my house. We could broker an arrangement where I go see what they have, buy them and send them to you if you don't want to deal with them directly? Just an idea to help you out? I am busy tomorrow but could swing by as you seem desperate? I will only send them once I have had funding first though to include postage. IF they have something suitable I could send them next day delivery so you would get them Friday at the latest.

Last edited:
Alternatively MSR is only two miles from my house. We could broker an arrangement where I go see what they have, buy them and send them to you if you don't want to deal with them directly? Just an idea to help you out? I am busy tomorrow but could swing by as you seem desperate? I will only send them once I have had funding first though to include postage. IF they have something suitable I could send them next day delivery so you would get them Friday at the latest.

Really appreciate the offer but the situation is complicated so I will pass. I will say I have had great service from MSR and would use them again just not for this.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Check out kellermann, I have their atto signals. Not plug and play. But they can be mounted anywhere with ease due to their size. Should be able to get them quickly over your way.

Reactions: K9F

K9F

Good shout Ferraiolo: A few other UK options, yes I do have too much time on my hands:

A R Harley and Sons are based in Blackpool, are also H-D oriented but sell lots of Kellermann, I have used these too on several occasions, excellent service:

https://www.arhcustom.co.uk/products/brands/kellermann/kellermann-turn-signals/1152

Rizoma UK, I have Rizoma Corsa rears. Yoshimura options listed.

Finally.

Last edited:
Good shout Ferraiolo: A few other UK options, yes I do have too much time on my hands:

A R Harley and Sons are based in Blackpool, are also H-D oriented but sell lots of Kellermann, I have used these too on several occasions, excellent service:

https://www.arhcustom.co.uk/products/brands/kellermann/kellermann-turn-signals/1152

Rizoma UK, I have Rizoma Corsa rears. Yoshimura options listed.

Finally.

Cheers chaps, I spent 2 hours looking earlier today and only found 1. Hopefully one of these will come through.

K9F

Wonder if 'simplynotsimon' managed to bag himself some indicators today? Hope he has time for an update? :cool:

Wonder if 'simplynotsimon' managed to bag himself some indicators today? Hope he has time for an update? :cool:

Actually ordered from two sources to minimise risk of delivery delay, was happy waste the delivery cost of one of them to ensure I got something by tomorrow.

Got these on order for delivery tomorrow from arh, Pete was very helpfull and am using the load-independent flasher relay rather than a resistor to avoid heating and drain issues.

Also got these from digital speedos, who again were very helpful.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
And those units shouldn't require a resistor anyway, as they are similar to mine but even larger.

Max Kool

Well, there are cases where people installed aftermarket blinkers which stayed on dimly lit after the bike was shut down so apparently it does matter (at least a bit)....

K9F

Simplynotsimon glad to hear you got a couple of options on the go. Nice result!

K9F

Any news? Am interested in the end result and if you made your tight deadline schedule? Hope so?