Bad Boys 4 Life

D

Deleted member 192

Anyone see this new one? I am told the lead bad guy rides an FTR 1200S RR.

Unruly Rider

Anyone see this new one? I am told the lead bad guy rides an FTR 1200S RR.
So I did a quick image search to see what I could find, the only bike I can find them on is a 2020 Harley-Davidson FatBob with some kind of sidecar with mounted minigun (whole rig is a trailer that gets pulled):
MEFoanppSVRFMmpxZUFsQkh0UUcuanBn.jpg

I saw this picture as well, but it's not an FTR either and they are not riding it:
will-smith-martin-lawrence-film-bad-boys-for-life-miami-01.jpg

mark.lb

Headlights look like a MT09 to me. (My son-in-law rides one) The bike with side car looks like a Harley Fat Boy..

Attachments

• 6FD1FE14-85BC-408B-84EE-33C8F46029F7.jpg
    6FD1FE14-85BC-408B-84EE-33C8F46029F7.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 7
  • B8C5B72A-35B2-4F4E-AC1F-3A5652FC48D3.jpg
    B8C5B72A-35B2-4F4E-AC1F-3A5652FC48D3.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 7
D

Deleted member 192

As I said, I am told that the lead BAD GUY was riding the FTR.
Just to be clear, NOT the idiot's that are playing the lead GOOD GUYS.

Unruly Rider

As I said, I am told that the lead BAD GUY was riding the FTR.
Just to be clear, NOT the idiot's that are playing the lead GOOD GUYS.
I gotta search some more... lol!

EDIT: unable to find any images or video of FTR in any screenshots or trailers, but I hope it is true... would be cool to see our bike on the big screen.

D

Deleted member 192

MikieG is well above wasting 1.5 hrs of his life on this kinda thing. He was hoping someone would speak up if they had.

D

Deleted member 192

Also Max. Its "prove" NOT "proof". They are not the same. You might look into it and report back with the proof to prove that you understand this concept.

D

Deleted member 192

My buddy watched this and said that the head bad guy Mexican rides an FTR SS in the slo mo scene where he is hanging off the side of the bike with a pistol blasting away.
He said he backed it up just to make sure it was indeed MikieGs bike.

Unruly Rider

My buddy watched this and said that the head bad guy Mexican rides an FTR SS in the slo mo scene where he is hanging off the side of the bike with a pistol blasting away.
He said he backed it up just to make sure it was indeed MikieGs bike.
Alright, I'll see if I can find a decent copy to screen (exclusively for said FTR scene, these types of movies are too far fetched for me to enjoy).

Max Kool

Also Max. Its "prove" NOT "proof". They are not the same. You might look into it and report back with the proof to prove that you understand this concept.
So I made a typo, feeling good now? :p My English is still way better than your Dutch (“wie stelt, bewijst”)

D

Deleted member 192

You have forgotten just last week when you made a point to correct a word that I left out an apostrophe on?
Remember? It was on the other forum where we were discussing stupid libtard concepts like "diverse"? And you were unable to put up any logical rebuttal. So you simply made a correction because I wrote were and not we're?
Sometimes you actually seem to have some value to your interaction. Then you do some dumb shit like this.

D

Deleted member 192

No Max. A typo is something like missing a single key stroke like " ' ". NOT a completely different word.
See. It sucks when there is someone petty just trying to be an asshole.
You should go shave that fuzzy shit off your face. Maybe then you can develop some confidence about yourself and STOP being a petty little man.

D

Deleted member 192

Ok. So you come at me with attitude. I reply in kind. This is the best you got?
Max. I'm not trying to be an ass to you. In the same breath, I'm not going to take any crap like this.
You need to figure out who you are. Either you are going to be cool Max that is smart and contributes with good advise and is awesome. Or are you going to be asshole Max that posts unnecessary snide remarks.
Because this wish washy unpredictable Max needs to take HIS meds.
Let's get past this, can we?

Max Kool

I was about to say “hey sorry dude” but reading your last three posts maybe we should both take a look in the mirror.