Bad Boys 4 Life

D

Deleted member 192

It is not I that has established a trend of lashing out randomly at people that never did anything to me.
Max, you are worth having as a contributor in this community. You are a bright guy. I would be lieing if I were to blast you as tho you were just some dumbass. I have enjoyed many a post of yours.
I'm not in the business treating people bad. So I will happily accept your apology.
This mirror thing ain't so bad.

D

Deleted member 192

There wasn't any problem. Trust me. If I see no value in you, I wouldn't take the time to interact with you at all.
Sometimes we need to come to Jesus.
Any friendship that is without conflict is not perfect. It just is untested. Once tested, you will see the true value of the friendship. Friendships that survive testing are generally stronger for it.
I realize our new community is made up of people that do not share the same world views or even concepts of reality.
There will be fighting. If I ever saw you in need, i would come to your aide. Fighting or not.
We are all kindred in Indian Motorcycle and in this fledgling new family called FTR. There is nothing here worth being hateful over. Fighting? Hell yes.
Hating? No.
Long live the FTR and this forum of exceptional individuals!