Best Fender Eliminator?

RR Rob919

Ive only seen a few different options online but what is everyone's opinions on the best looking and functioning fender eliminator? If you guys have an aftermarket one currently installed on your bike, please post some pictures as well! Thanks

Fuse5

Can´t post pictures yet.. got it from the beginning out of of Wunderkind/Gemany.
Afaik..you can do it on your own or get @ferraiolo1 a message.

edit.. sorry, should read it better :rolleyes: ..was thinking about the front fender drop brackets

Last edited:

Murdock

It is always a question of taste and in Germany we are limited by the size of the plate (minimum 180 x 200 mm). I just cleaned the fender design a bit by removing the large blinkers and plastic stuff and replacing it by a universal plate holder with small led blinkers. Looks much better than the original parts and is okay for my "vintage" setup.

IMG_3711.jpeg

The parts are from the Wunderkind Shop but not specially for the FTR so some customizing was needed. I also bought their front turn signals.

Last edited:

Obiratus

Have a look at my gallery. I went for a side mounted plate holder and I love the look on the FTR! I didn't want to destroy the look of the nice heck, that's why I did it that way.