Black Base FTR forks wanted.

Max Kool

If anyone with a 2019 base model decides to upgrade his/her forks with the Ohlins forks (50% discount!!), I may just be interested in your black non-adjustable stock forks (assuming they're in good condition).

This is a bloody bargain for a set of Swedish pr0n. Currently on the Indian website for 800 Dollars an a bit after discounts.

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 1.00.42 PM.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 954

hello from germany.. thomas
what can the fork cost?
I would sell mine

D

Deleted member 954

the discount code no longer works.
it had worked last week. FTR50 will not work

Attachments

• IMG_2287.JPG
    IMG_2287.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 5
D

Deleted member 954

but it had worked.I could use it last week.I have a friend in NY. I used his address.i think that indian has closed this gap on the basis of the ip address.the fork would have cost the equivalent of 850 euros if I had paid with PayPal.

D

Deleted member 954

why is there no such code for europe too? the stupid rich european has enough money in basement .i don't want to moan..but especially this öhlins fork costs 2500 euro here in germany ... that's crazy.then i keep my black fork.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
The code was never supposed to work for the ohlins, it was s glitch in the system they just fixed yesterday.

edgelett

why is there no such code for europe too? the stupid rich european has enough money in basement .i don't want to moan..but especially this öhlins fork costs 2500 euro here in germany ... that's crazy.then i keep my black fork.
the code doesn't work in any country outside the US (and maybe Canada I think).
Not sure why. We don't get it here in Australia either.

Max Kool

hello from germany.. thomas
what can the fork cost?
I would sell mine
I found forks in the meantime. Shipping from Europe would be very costly btw.

Mupo cartridges underway... 😋 If they perform as expected I may soon have a set of RR forks for sale.