Block off/Blanking plate for the passenger pegs?

DeplorableOne

I'm never gonna have a passenger, does anyone make a block off plate for the removal of the passenger pegs? Once i put on the Toce I won't need the exhaust mount up there any more and will probably just remove the pegs. Either that or I'll cut the mount off. Figured if anyone made a plate it would be easier and I wouldn't have to destroy the factory parts

Obiratus

Do you mean sth. like that?

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
You can buy the oem right side foot peg bracket meant for the oem high mount exhaust.

DeplorableOne

Do you mean sth. like that?

nah that would keep the bracket there but fill in for the lack of a footpeg. I'm probably gonna take them off and figure it out. I could easily make a cover for them, but I figured i'd be lazy and get one if they were available. The exhaust side doesn't look bad, but the left side kind look shitty. I saw what max cool did and I have a ton of panel clips, etc laying around, but I'm thinking I'll make a bondo/fiberglass piece I can paint and mount there. might screw around and build a chin spoiler too if I have time. I see a lot of stuff being posted from europe that I haven't been able to find myself so figured I'd ask. I checked out R&G Tank Machine, and Power Bronze to no avail

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Doesn’t look wonky to me

Attachments

• 11E316C7-B601-4A78-91FB-64B03F4F13E3.png
    11E316C7-B601-4A78-91FB-64B03F4F13E3.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 30