CAFE HANDLEBARS

Fourus4

Hey Guys!

Has anyone heard of any good recommendations for a sweet Cafe style handlebar upgrade like the ones in the attached photo? Or maybe these are just clip-ons?

Thanks!

PS: Noob question, but I am assuming I need to flash/tune my bike if I were to install a full exhaust system and delete the cat?

Thanks again!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200419-015634_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200419-015634_Instagram.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 90
  • SmartSelect_20200419-015704_Instagram.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200419-015704_Instagram.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 85

Unruly Rider

Those are clip-on handlebars, I'm not sure which ones they used... I would assume anything 43mm and adjustable would work. You definitely need a DynoJet PV3 and a quality map/tune when removing the cat. Get in touch with Ryan or FuelMoto and they will get you taken care of.

EllenGtrGrl

Rizoma make some cool FTR specific handlebars that look like clip ons
they're the 'race retro' ones on this page: https://www.rizoma.com/street/indian/indian-ftr-1200-ftr-1200-s-2019-20/en

Hmmmmm, those look interesting. I bet they're clubman style bars like I had on my old Thruxton 900. My main concern, is about how much I could use from my FTR 1200 (brake lines, etc.). I really don't feel like having to replace a ton of control lines as a part of mounting the bars. I wonder if Rizoma's even made any of them yet, considering that what they show on their websit look like computer (graphics) depictions.

edgelett

Hmmmmm, those look interesting. I bet they're clubman style bars like I had on my old Thruxton 900. My main concern, is about how much I could use from my FTR 1200 (brake lines, etc.). I really don't feel like having to replace a ton of control lines as a part of mounting the bars. I wonder if Rizoma's even made any of them yet, considering that what they show on their websit look like computer (graphics) depictions.
dunno to be honest - they're an FTR specific part so you would hope that means you can keep all your existing lines etc as they would have measured them.
I like the look of these but will just get lower bars instead I think.