carbon radiator shrouds

Dr Potter

Hi from Scotland, anyone know where to get carbon fibre (not fake) radiator shrouds or hugger ??? Thanks

John-FTR17

Yeah I am looking for the same and only one I found was as mentioned at FTR Special Parts, they are expensive but certainly the best looking and only carbon fiber parts for FTR right now.

Max Kool

Why o why did they make them two tone? 🤷‍♂️

(yes even the all-black ones are a two tone of matte and gloss. So weird)

John-FTR17

I think it would look great to Have Carbon Fiber and Indian Red if they are going to be two tone IMHO

If I get the two tone I will have them painted now that I have the Indian Red Paint code 🏍

Ultratoad

I have the full set on my FTR RR.... Top notch stuff.... I have the Alum-Tech weave (silver) and carbon fiber.... Love them.... Lots of "pop" compared to simple black carbon fiber.... Really compliments the bike.... Lots of comments....

John-FTR17

Yeah I am going to get those Carbon and Silver Combo ones too...unless something else comes with ones better/cheaper.

Hunder

I've got a company creating some Carbon radiator shrouds, fuse box covers, pipe holders and frame protectors. We'll post pics and prices once they are completed, I expect around 4 weeks from now.