Clutch Noise

American

Hey! Was out riding tonight and I noticed the bike would vibrate and make a decent amount of noise when in neutral but as soon as I engage the clutch it goes away completely.
I don’t think this is normal and I’ve honestly been sort of questioning the clutch since break in ended.

Don’t have a ton of experience with bikes but generally in any of the cars I’ve had if you have clutch issues they tend to show themselves in higher gears with heavy load. So I was wondering if the tune on the FTR is just sort of soft where it comes up and is revving but the bike isn’t really pulling as hard as you would think it could. The revs don’t jump like it’s slipping or anything just seems to hit a point where it isn’t pulling as hard.

Cars are more where my knowledge is based and while I don’t expect the Indian to be crazy fast I’m really curious if it’s just me or if I have a larger issue. Might need to dyno it or hit our local track.

From my phone so I’m hoping that’s semi intelligible.

WayneFTR

I think it's normal fella.. I know what you mean though, most bikes do it. But if yours is louder than normal post a video.