Corbin tag relocated bracket too

JDP

Has anyone used the Corbin tag bracket ? Well don’t bother it’s junk , I bought one and it kept breaking and I fixed it a few times then I noticed that they came out with a new version so I called Corbin and they were so nice , told me to mail it back with all the broken pieces with a letter to Jennifer and they would send me there upgraded tag bracket that was 2 months ago and can’t get ahold of jennifer, I was looking at there seat too but think I’ll pass on there products, so if you decide to buy this make sure your getting the new version upgraded one

Ultratoad

Has anyone used the Corbin tag bracket ? Well don’t bother it’s junk , I bought one and it kept breaking and I fixed it a few times then I noticed that they came out with a new version so I called Corbin and they were so nice , told me to mail it back with all the broken pieces with a letter to Jennifer and they would send me there upgraded tag bracket that was 2 months ago and can’t get ahold of jennifer, I was looking at there seat too but think I’ll pass on there products, so if you decide to buy this make sure your getting the new version upgraded one
AND that is why I switched from Corbin saddles to Saddlemen.... Saddlemen have exceptional products and great customer service.... Corbin has neither !!!! I think Corbin got so big they lost site of quality control and the little guy....

JDP

Yeah I’m done with Corbin also, I call everyday and they put me on hold for at least 45 minutes and then I just hang up, oh well I learned the hard way