DynoJet tune and it won't run/runs like crap

edgelett

thanks and I will pass... maybe will try my luck with DJ first to see how bad that is, then if I survive that and really hate it, i would buy in FM. Thanks guys!
Where do you live?
They have remove tuning centres around the world.
I got an ECU flash and I'm in Australia (though we don't have them here now)
but they do have them in the UK and Europe.

K1000

Site Supporter
Where do you live?

I live in Andorra - a small country between Spain and France. The closest tuning centre is near Bologna, Italy - some 1.200 km away. Not prohibitively far, but still some way off.
I like the idea of buying a spare ECU and sending it for flashing. That way you can have two. I always like having a backup, for anything.

In any case, I won't be doing this soon. Not this season, anyway. But it was interesting to learn what the options are, and how the whole thing works. Lloyds seems to be a big success here in the Forum, and comes highly recommended.

Thank you for the advice!

Where do you live?
mainland China here. and closest remote tuning Indian dealership working with Lloyds is in Thailand... lol
anyways, i will see how i can get out of this mess without breaking the piggy bank. Cheapest option here looks like buy-in to FM (yes i should've bought PV from them to begin with i know😣) many thanks!

TresholdNL

Hi!

I have the dynojet PV3 for a week now and can choose 4 different tunes,

They al work and the bike will start and run with the (4) different tunes.
On there site I saw like 10 tunes with al kind of slip ons and link pipe etc.

After I emailed them They told me the bike ecu only let me choose 4 tunes really strange

This was my email to them

Hi there,

Thank you for the info.
I will update the firmware for the PV3.
For now i will ride with the 2904004tune.

Can you tell me how it come that the ECU is not compatible with the other tunes.
Because tuning means i can tunes it how i want right? (Really a noob on this subject)

I bought your PV3 with the idea that i can tune it with al the specs and exhaust types available on your site and experiment with different types. What if i want to buy another exhaust in the future?

So I guess I’m lucky I bought the S&S grand national Slip-on before i know this information haha.

Thank you again for your time and information

Kind regards “

Still not satisfied because they have like 10 tunes and I can only choose 4

However the bike start and runs
Did you find a solution yet?

Hi!

I have the dynojet PV3 for a week now and can choose 4 different tunes,

They al work and the bike will start and run with the (4) different tunes.
On there site I saw like 10 tunes with al kind of slip ons and link pipe etc.

After I emailed them They told me the bike ecu only let me choose 4 tunes really strange

This was my email to them

Hi there,

Thank you for the info.
I will update the firmware for the PV3.
For now i will ride with the 2904004tune.

Can you tell me how it come that the ECU is not compatible with the other tunes.
Because tuning means i can tunes it how i want right? (Really a noob on this subject)

I bought your PV3 with the idea that i can tune it with al the specs and exhaust types available on your site and experiment with different types. What if i want to buy another exhaust in the future?

So I guess I’m lucky I bought the S&S grand national Slip-on before i know this information haha.

Thank you again for your time and information

Kind regards “

Still not satisfied because they have like 10 tunes and I can only choose 4

However the bike start and runs
Did you find a solution yet?
are these the DJ tunes you talk about or FM's?how does it run?