European turn signals

Is there anyone on here from Europe? I'm looking at the Euro-spec clear lenses (p/n 2884157). I like them better than the NA-spec (p/n 2884156). It appears that I can order them through my dealership. But is the wiring the same? And can anyone speak to how bright they are???

K9F

Both the 156s and 157s have clear lenses but the 157s are sharper in my view with better aesthetics. Irrespective of what ones you go with they will be bright enough. Personally I am ditching mine together with the standard mirrors for bar end ones as depicted in the link photos.

Max Kool

I have them!

I ordered them from Moore Speed Racing in the UK. Delived within a week and about the same price (incl shipping!) as the clear ones in the US.

IMG_7459.jpegIMG_7474.jpeg

That license plate holder is from Flat Track Revolution btw.

IMG_7476.jpeg

IMG_7484.jpeg

Max Kool

Oh, and if you order the above tail tidy from Flat Track Revolution, consider mounting the illuminated plate frame with the LED's on the lower side -upside down-, so cars behind you won't look straight into the 5 LEDs.... this requires drilling an extra hole but well worth it imho.

IMG_7517.jpegIMG_7518.jpeg

edgelett

I am in Australia and we got the European turn signals which are a lot smaller than the US ones.
I ordered the clear signals and got sent the US ones by mistake, dealer was able to swap them over but was very surprised at how huge the US ones were.
The clear European ones seem nice and bright to me.

Fuse5

Didn´t want to start a new thread but a couple of europe customizers come up with some parts.
just one..

hit me

Like the tail flasher option (will it work with the rack on? not sure yet) and the under engine cover which is not listed yet.

20191206-0148-motorrad-blinker-indian-ftr-heckteil_d20b34841f2395bc52c90c500d689bd8.jpg

dsc00917-kotfluegel-tieferlegung-indian-ftr_f72f7e4dc1d889747d8ee439c0329b94.jpg

Last edited:

SURLY

K9F

Is that really your reg I got V666FTR and thought that was good but shit yours is better

It's about as good as it gets Surly for the likes of us. I bagged W12FTR which was a 2000 year plate. If you want a 'KOOL' plate like 'MAX' you're going to have to upticks and move across to the other side of the pond!

Sullaha

Are the base rubber parts of the turn signal stem the same between the Euro and US markets, do they have the same orientation titty on the wiring grommet?

edgelett

Are the base rubber parts of the turn signal stem the same between the Euro and US markets, do they have the same orientation titty on the wiring grommet?
Bugger I should have taken a photo when I had the US ones by mistake - i honestly can't remember now.
I remember the indicators themselves were a lot bigger but cant recall the base.