Fender eliminator/plate holder

edgelett

I'm lucky enough to have been @Sullaha 's test monkey for a new fender eliminator for us down under people here in AU and NZ.
it's lightweight, very easy to install (hardest part was re-routing the wiring just cause it was fiddly)
as I say to my other half every time I buy something 'don't worry it bolts straight on'.
in this case it was actually true lol

Looks the goods, will replace the indicators down the track but for now I'm happy I can use the stock ones with it.
1578884013703.png

edgelett

As we have a HEAP of Aussie members now, I'm giving this a bump in case anyone was keen to order these - made by @Sullaha for the AU/NZ bikes, with the light UNDER the plate to avoid attention from the plod ;)

Hunder

Hey, can you still use the factory accessories with this? I do like the light being below the plate. Have you got a side on view please? TIA

edgelett

here's a side view.
What 'factory accessories' do you want to fit?
I have the luggage rack and I know that still fits.

1600895584321.png

Hunder

I've got the side bag rack and the number plates. I bought a Naked Racer one, but it doesn't allow any of these to be added.

Hvnter

Hey,

did you have to dismount the left frame panel to reroute the cables or could you simply fiddle them in?

Hunder

When I originally installed the Naked Rider Tail tidy, I was going to do the wiggle through method...But then decided to take the frame apart and found a much easier and less abrasive way to run the cables.