Foot Pegs

edgelett

I can't find anything for a foot peg. I have a 2022 FTR1200s looking for something more street sporty?
Wunderkind Custom and Gilles both make adjustable rearsets for the FTR that are more sport orientated, I'm not sure though whether there is any major change between the footpeg position on the 2019 and 2022.
A few people here have Gilles, I'll be getting Wunderkind in a month or two.
Wunderkind also sell the footpegs as a single item if you're happy with the position of your feet just want something a little better
I've also seen someone replace the pegs only with those from an R1.

edgelett

r1?
Is it a good fit?
I'm not sure to be honest, I saw someone in the Facebook group post that they bought some R1 pegs on Ebay and fitted them. they looked ok, not sure what year or anything though.
It was a while ago i'll see if I can find the post

o sup

Wunderkind Custom and Gilles both make adjustable rearsets for the FTR that are more sport orientated, I'm not sure though whether there is any major change between the footpeg position on the 2019 and 2022.
A few people here have Gilles, I'll be getting Wunderkind in a month or two.
Wunderkind also sell the footpegs as a single item if you're happy with the position of your feet just want something a little better
I've also seen someone replace the pegs only with those from an R1.
Hello - did the Wunderkind rear sets work out ok? I'm 6'3 and was looking to lower the pegs a bit if possible.
Am I able to get the cleve to run the Flo rally pegs with the wunderkind rear sets or do I have to run Wonderkind pegs?

edgelett

Hello - did the Wunderkind rear sets work out ok? I'm 6'3 and was looking to lower the pegs a bit if possible.
Am I able to get the cleve to run the Flo rally pegs with the wunderkind rear sets or do I have to run Wonderkind pegs?
I love them, but I got them so i could make my footpegs slightly higher and slightly further back.
i don't know if they will lower the pegs much from the original position, check their website and see what it says.
Regarding using other pegs - they look set up for the Wunderkind pegs to me but maybe send them an email and ask?

D

Deleted member 706

I really like the Flo pegs on my FXR, they're available for the FTR too. IMG_20210807_114900.jpg

Max Kool

Warning if you have bigger feet, these Flo pegs reduce the distance between the peg and the shifter on the FTR.

D

Deleted member 706

I've been looking on the Indian site but I can't find the rubber foot peg inserts, they're not even listed as sold out! I got them as an interim upgrade for the pegs. IMG_20220709_235215.jpg
I got some about 6 months ago and they were fairly reasonably priced. Talking of prices they're ridiculous suff that too expensive is even worse. I think the seat cowl has gone fro $AUD 790 to $AUD 810, Rally bars from $AUD 150 to $ 200...

D

Deleted member 706

@BrettAvery
Yep that's them I paid $AUD 50.
I'm pretty sure that they're not listed on the Australian site.

edgelett

I've been looking on the Indian site but I can't find the rubber foot peg inserts, they're not even listed as sold out! I got them as an interim upgrade for the pegs.
I got some about 6 months ago and they were fairly reasonably priced. Talking of prices they're ridiculous suff that too expensive is even worse. I think the seat cowl has gone fro $AUD 790 to $AUD 810, Rally bars from $AUD 150 to $ 200...

they're definitely avaialble on the Aussie site mate.

Rider Foot Peg Rubber Inserts -Black – Indian Motorcycle Australia (imcaustralia.com)

D

Deleted member 706

@edgelett
40% price rise is ridiculous and extortionate.
It definitely wasn't listed as prominently as that when I was looking for it. The rubbers are a definite improvement on the stock pegs.
I know Triumph had a series of price rises on the Mk2 Rocket 3, which other manufacturers are pushing their prices up and how "justifiable" are they?

edgelett

@edgelett
40% price rise is ridiculous and extortionate.
It definitely wasn't listed as prominently as that when I was looking for it. The rubbers are a definite improvement on the stock pegs.
I know Triumph had a series of price rises on the Mk2 Rocket 3, which other manufacturers are pushing their prices up and how "justifiable" are they?
every manufacturer is putting prices up.
heck the Titax wheels everyone got for $3500 here (eventually) are now nearly $5K.
check every single accessory on the Indian Aus page -they have ALL gone up.