Framed FTR design picture from the IRG

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
It’s hit or miss who gets what. Indian sends out several different gifts. I got a shirt and the picture. Others got a watch or some luggage

mark.lb

I got two! One hangs in my TV - Stereo room and the other is in my office.

Attachments

• C901FB28-0FD0-40D5-B9CC-BC4F78B42930.jpeg
    C901FB28-0FD0-40D5-B9CC-BC4F78B42930.jpeg
    293.2 KB · Views: 19

FTRUK

This is what I got ,Iam in UK.
a tag and a sticker.
Well I’ve handed my new FTR back as it was not fit for purpose and have been told another is on its way.

Attachments

• 2E21F053-7579-424B-B094-F7E4647E21F6.jpeg
    2E21F053-7579-424B-B094-F7E4647E21F6.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
  • E08659FC-B1A1-4775-95C5-D1989A2FEFE6.jpeg
    E08659FC-B1A1-4775-95C5-D1989A2FEFE6.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12

edgelett

Indian never sent me anything. I even completed their survey after the purchase for a free multifunctional headwear/mask and still never received that.
have you registered on the Indian Motorcycle Riders Group website for your country?

FTRUK

I got the same gifts.... What was wrong with your bike fella?
Been wrong from day 1.Bought this new March.
first had to have the front wheel and tyre replaced as rim had deep scratch and tyre was deformed,It was like riding over rumble strips (they strap down too hard on the wooden frames and it deforms tyres ,evidently metal frames don’t cause damage).
Was running rough and vibration was bad (when I say bad it’s virtually unridable at 70mph )dealer put on Dyno and said that these engines need to settle in ,so after 500 miles (and after lockdown) had my service and said it’s still bad and clutch feels like a small knot in cable .Was put on Dyno again,and still the same.So dealer thought he could try putting new clutch in (thinking out of balance) so another 3 weeks and new clutch still same.So I’ve said I reject the bike ,enough trial and error,the bikes a bad one.
Ive said I will except a new one.
I’ve lost riding in all this sunshine the UK has had,so not happy.

WayneFTR

Been wrong from day 1.Bought this new March.
first had to have the front wheel and tyre replaced as rim had deep scratch and tyre was deformed,It was like riding over rumble strips (they strap down too hard on the wooden frames and it deforms tyres ,evidently metal frames don’t cause damage).
Was running rough and vibration was bad, dealer put on Dyno and said that these engines need to settle in ,so after 500 miles (and after lockdown) had my service and said it’s still bad and clutch feels like a small knot in cable .Was put on Dyno again,and still the same.So dealer thought he could try putting new clutch in (thinking out of balance) so another 3 weeks and new clutch still same.So I’ve said I reject the bike ,enough trial and error,the bikes a bad one.
Ive said I will except a new one.
I’ve lost riding in all this sunshine the UK has had,so not happy.
Wow....

FTRUK

That sucks FRTUK,
I hope they sort it out for you.
Since I posted ,had a call the new bike came yesterday and now just needs prepping and will have a new plate ready for September (no point keeping it on this years plate) .....so looking good for a second go 👍, i rate the bike very high,design and handling is spot on ,I just got a bad one.
I would like to speak with Indian UK.