FTR 1200 accessories page is up

Hanson

Is anyone here looking at anything in particular? I wouldn't mind that high mount exhaust and the rally foot pegs. I see if I add the Rally Collection package to the bike for a little over $5,700 I can get them both plus some other upgrades. That's pretty tempting.

Knox

Is anyone here looking at anything in particular?
I don't like the look of mudguards, but they're a must in the cold, mushy winter for me. I'll likely also grab the anti-theft front wheel disc lock and all-weather cover to start. I'm glad you mentioned the Rally Collection as I had missed the four curated collections at first glance.

blahie

It gets cold up here in Canada so hand guards (wind deflectors) and heated grips would complement the mid height windscreen nicely ...

K9F

Ordered.....low level Akrapovics, aluminium radiator guards (which will be 3d hydrographically carbon dipped and lacquered to tone them down a bit). Also considering the tank bag and rack for a longer haul trip to Germany 600 miles each way September if the bike ever lands here. Parts are already available and in stock in the European Depot.

One modification I would love to do would be to decat it to allow the engine to breathe more and a remap to compliment it.

JDP

It’s too bad this virus is going on , there is a China based company that makes dirt bike mx style foot pegs for the FTR , real nice ones with replaceable spikes but I don’t think I’ll be ordering anything from China probably can’t get it anyway, it’s too bad because the price is $35 and free shipping, I’ve used these on a few dirt bikes and they hold up very good.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
They have a whole line up of parts now

Unruly Rider

They have a whole line up of parts now

Thanks, I'm gonna order one of their light screens... they look easy to detach for when I don't need it. Hopefully it is a functional design, looks much better than the Indian stuff. Also, really reasonable pricing in comparison!

K9F

Powerbronze do indeed make good stuff however without the possum scraper the hugger will have absolutely no functional benefit at all but appease those that want to fit it for aesthetic purposes only and perhaps reduce a little crud from adhering to the underside of your fuel tank only. It won’t stop the back of you or your bike getting plastered in sh1te.

JDP

I’ve posted this in a couple different places but here I go again, I’ve relocated my tag and turn signals to up high under my tail light and now every time someone walks by they must hit my turn signal and snapping it off, I think I need flush mount turn signals, anyone know of a good brand ?