FTR championship edition

cupcake_mike

Looks like they found some old '19 stock in the back of the warehouse 🤣

Omohundro

That’s exactly what I was thinking, my bike is identical other than the red wheels (witch I totally dig).

mark.lb

Personally I’m glad the original 19/18 wheel configuration is back. The cast red wheels look great. The first time I saw the FTR, I knew I was going to buy one. Everything old is new again!

Last edited:

Walrus

NOT SURE numbers will induce anyone to buy. Oldest gimmick in world to move slow inventory, especially in watches and cars.

Sullaha

I like that paintjob but they stole my thunder! I was going to copy the 21 FTR750 factory scheme for my airbox covers but now it'll look like I'm copying them copying their own bike🤦‍♂️

100% ploy to get rid of excess 19 and 18 inch wheels as alluded to above. It does look cool though, if only I needed another FTR.

Walrus

Was looking at the 19 inchers and 17 inchers side-by-side when dropped off my bike at the Indian dealer today. Must say the bigger wheels are much sexier to look at and give the bike more presence. But from a practical point of view, I was glad for the switch since I'm only 5-foot-9 with a 29-inch in seam. This makes the bike a handful when trying to put on kickstand on slopes and hills, which are plentiful here.

FTR London

Looks like they found some old '19 stock in the back of the warehouse 🤣
Sigh. When I saw the title I genuinely naively assumed it might finally actually bear some vague resemblance to one of these...

Indian FTR750 Dirt Track   1.jpg

But that's ok...I mean, let's be practical here, how on earth would you fit the hard luggage/saddlebag, a billboard proportion screen. the backrest or install the Apple CarPlay?

Charliemurphay

Sigh. When I saw the title I genuinely naively assumed it might finally actually bear some vague resemblance to one of these...

View attachment 5835

But that's ok...I mean, let's be practical here, how on earth would you fit the hard luggage/saddlebag, a billboard proportion screen. the backrest or install the Apple CarPlay?
And we still don’t even have carplay 😂

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
NOT SURE numbers will induce anyone to buy. Oldest gimmick in world to move slow inventory, especially in watches and cars.
It worked for the 2020 carbon edition. Which is essentially what this is, other than the red wheels, and gold stripe on the tank.