GOT IT FIGURED OUT - Thanks all- PV-3 Tuning Assistance

Hey All,

I may have screwed myself Idk. So I plug it in, start the Read ECU progress, pic attached.
After it’s finished, it gave me a LONF list of tunes to choose from, I could click on one and it’d show stick exhaust, stick air box, etc.

Well I kept going down reading what each tunes differences were until I got to a point where it did SOMETHING. But I’m 10% what I did. Now when shows no tunes available, directs me to PowerJet.com/PV3 or some URL.

I’m currently trying to get BACK to that first point blousy so I am have SOME improvement before they get back to the office and ca get me a tune for my CAT DELETE pipe I also ordered from them. Since for now the cat is still on, bike is 100% stock.
I’m so pissed at myself for not just grabbing that forts time which did actually have EBRUTHING I needed and sending that.
I’m typing this after I unplugged and started the bike, did a quick ride. Now I’m parked and reading again, but what worried me is when I plugged in after parking, it immediately when to the “we do not show any tunes Avila or please visit blahblah aUrl”

so it’s at 99% now. WATCH RHE VIDEO I JISY UOLOADED. It’s showing 2 different .STM’s but when I VERY first turned this on, I distinctly remember after he first ECU read it showing like w .dtj list of tunes.
I’ve uploaded a files of the video of the last couple seconds before I typed this final paragraph. For for sake you lovely punk ass bad mofo’s help.
I CANT UPLOAD VIDEOS. FIMME 20 min will upload to another platform and post link.

Attachments

• C5D9FCDC-C302-424D-8206-04F4CA68C886.jpeg
    C5D9FCDC-C302-424D-8206-04F4CA68C886.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 8

Charliemurphay

The PV3’s do come with “stock” tunes from dynojet preloaded onto the device. Unless you received a tune file from FuelMoto in your email, this is likely what you uploaded onto the bike. These tunes are pretty much garbage and you can disregard them. Show a screenshot of the device with what .stk files it recorded and we can say what the next best course of action should be.

The PV3’s do come with “stock” tunes from dynojet preloaded onto the device. Unless you received a tune file from FuelMoto in your email, this is likely what you uploaded onto the bike. These tunes are pretty much garbage and you can disregard them. Show a screenshot of the device with what .stk files it recorded and we can say what the next best course of action should be.
Yeah I went to the website after trying to plug the PV-3 into the bike first before plugging it into the PC or doing anything really. Took it straight out of the box; then plugged it into the bike. It read the ECU; did give me a HUGE list of DJT files, but then when I moved back a menu and came back to the tunes? It was empty and directed me to the website... I was freaked out thinking I'd broken something. So I eventually took it finally to plug into my PC: and went through the FuelMotoUSA home-page --> Fuel Maps --> Custom Fuel Map Support; in which case I was able to pick the dropdown under Request Type: "I need my first fuel map"

That's when I was able to finally able to follow the instructions I should have done hours ago. And Uploaded the stock ECU Read, then the PV_INFO.txt, and hit "Submit Request" and able to download the file: 2904001.djt which does seem like a pre-made map. Since as soon as I hit submit I was able to choose it from a list of mods that had been done to the bike, which in my case was literally nothing yet.

Now I purchased the PV-3 WITH the Cat Delete LINK Pipe so I imagine when the time comes to put on the link pipe; I'll change the Request Type: "I have added something new"