Hello from Bavaria

jo1761

First my english and internet Skills are not realy good.

My name is Jochen and I am from Bavaria Germany. Im nearly 60 Years old, and the FTR is since last Year my favorite Bike.
I was driving BUELL's for the last 23 Years.

I have seen the FTR 1200 Artist series at a dealer, about 200 mls away, i was driving it at a rainy cold day.
The fist time ist was terrible. The FTR did not run realy good at cold weather, The next thing was, this bike has 6 Gears, i always tried to start in the 2. Gear :oops:
I was used to the Buell you can start at 1500rpm and the end is at 6000rpm. But, as the FTR gettting warm she really kicked my ass. She starting at 6000 and was going up.
I was falling in love and i bought it.

Greating to all the Guys here.
IMG_20210205_184037.jpgIMG_20210207_172311.jpgIMG_20210207_172253.jpg

K9F

Welcome to the forum Jochen. That artwork is the best out of the lot in my opinion, great looking bike and very tidy looking garage. I would say an engineer by the way everything is neatly stacked and labelled. What are the cables hanging by the rear light? Work in progress perhaps as the battery cover is missing too?

Last edited:

jo1761

Hello, the FTR is in Work also the Garage. The Cables are for the turning light's. I try to get the whole electric stuff under the Seat.

Next Weekend Work is going on.

Helge

Hey Jochen,
welcome from mid of Germany.
Fantastic art work :)
Enjoy work in your garage, good weather is coming soon for great trips.
Helge