Hello from Nagoya City, Japan

TJB

Hello all from Japan. Just picked up 2022 R Carbon today!

I switched from 2002 Sportster with dirt-truck-ish style that I owned almost 10 years. I’m getting old and need something new that helps to ride “safer” (that’s how I convinced my wife ;-))

Look forward to learn from you and enjoy my new life with FTR.

Attachments

• D2E2C586-E942-4722-A70B-ACFCC9A4B902.jpeg
    D2E2C586-E942-4722-A70B-ACFCC9A4B902.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 51
  • 462391BF-97B4-4C50-AFB1-D1382351D4CA.jpeg
    462391BF-97B4-4C50-AFB1-D1382351D4CA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 47
Last edited:

DoingOK

Very nice. I loved Japan when we visited while I was stationed on nuclear submarines. Such a clean place with an overall polite culture. Enjoy the ride.

TJB

Very nice. I loved Japan when we visited while I was stationed on nuclear submarines. Such a clean place with an overall polite culture. Enjoy the ride.
Thanks for the nice comment. Great to know you liked Japan and hope you will get a chance to come back sometime soon!

Irving

Welcome TJB, used to live in Tokyo (Yoyogi-Uehara). One of my kids was born there. I have to say one of my proud moments was getting my drivers lic. to navigate Tokyo traffic. I miss the food, the people, Tokyo Swallows (baseball), and seeing Mount Fuji from our living room window. An FTR would be a blast in the mountains there. Welcome.

Reactions: TJB

TJB

Hi MCS, Thanks for the nice welcoming message, and wow you got a lot of experience over here.. I don’t even want to drive in the traffic in Tokyo😅 I hope you get a chance to travel back to Japan so we could meet up and ride in Hakone area!!