Hello from Nebraska

J0988

Hello All,

I’m new to the forum. Back in June, I was able to purchase my dream bike thanks to some big dealer sales on top of multiple factory incentives. Here it is!
29C89867-8732-4392-9984-7F06C14D4E54.jpegFA1E2B23-5475-48C4-AC0A-48B844FCEAF4.jpeg

cupcake_mike

Nice, I'm in the area a couple times a year or so. I'll reach out next time i pass through, maybe grab a beer and do wheelies or something

D

Deleted member 677

Greetings from the great state of Texas! I joined the Indian family in March of 2020 with the purchase of my FTR.. I have been riding for long time, and have had pretty much 1 or 2 of everything. But this is my first Indian. I am excited to turn into my own creation.

Attachments

• 20200910_174142.jpg
    20200910_174142.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 11

J0988

Greetings from the great state of Texas! I joined the Indian family in March of 2020 with the purchase of my FTR.. I have been riding for long time, and have had pretty much 1 or 2 of everything. But this is my first Indian. I am excited to turn into my own creation.

Hey! I’ve actually watched your videos on YouTube. Love everything you’ve done to your bike. Looking to get the same motogadget mirrors you have. Gotta save some pennies for them though!

D

Deleted member 677

That's awesome! Good to hear I'm not the only one that's viewed them! Lol! Yeah I love the moto gadget mirrors. Definitely worth every penny. Some Toce exhaust is next. Then we will see...I'm a Justin too... So you know the way it goes! Lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 677

LoudFTR has a Toce Low Mount and PV3 for sale on the forum right now. Don’t miss it!
Yes I saw that! It's gorgeous! Unfortunately my bike has the updated software in it. So I am waiting for the finishing up from Ryan to get a tune that will allow me to run the Toce and correct my cold start and stalling issues. Cart before the horse you know lol!