Hello from PA

beaver_ftr

Hello All! I just picked up a new FTR, I picked up from a dealer in Ohio yesterday. I got a sweet looking 2022 base model and could not be happier. Icing on the cake is today is my 40th birthday, and my wife went with me to pick it out. Very excited about the bike, when I was younger I did a lot of motocross racing, then got into sport bikes for a bit. Recently I have been in the ADV bikes riding around a 1090r and 690 enduro, but it feels good to be back on a performance oriented street motorcycle again. If you see a matte black FTR riding around north of the Pittsburgh intl airport, give me a wave. Take care and ride safe!

S2Davies

Welcome from the UK and congrats on the new (essential) toy :D, Nothing but laughs and fun from here on........

mark.lb

Welcome from (Bethel Park) in the south hills. I’ll keep my eye out for you! I ride a 2019 Race Replica.

beaver_ftr

Welcome from (Bethel Park) in the south hills. I’ll keep my eye out for you! I ride a 2019 Race Replica.
Nice! I am up north of the Pittsburgh Intl airport, but have family in the bridgeville area, these bikes arent too common around here, which is a cool thing!