Hello from Switzerland

marcus

Hello riders,

my name ist Marcus an I'm from Bern/Swiss.
Actually I have a Buell 1125CR. One week ago I bought my KTM Superduke 999 R.
I've always driven a 2-cylinder. e.g. CX500, TRX850, TL 1000S, KLV 1000.
And now I'm seaching for my next 2-cylinder and I noticed the FTR 1000.
Two weeks ago I test-drove the FTR. And now I watch the market until I find an FTR that suits me. I'm not sure yet if I'm ready to pay the premium for an RR. But I'm sure the S will. Black is always beautifull.

Heroesbikes64

Top! Va voir Patrick chez PM motorcycles il est
Hello riders,

my name ist Marcus an I'm from Bern/Swiss.
Actually I have a Buell 1125CR. One week ago I bought my KTM Superduke 999 R.
I've always driven a 2-cylinder. e.g. CX500, TRX850, TL 1000S, KLV 1000.
And now I'm seaching for my next 2-cylinder and I noticed the FTR 1000.
Two weeks ago I test-drove the FTR. And now I watch the market until I find an FTR that suits me. I'm not sure yet if I'm ready to pay the premium for an RR. But I'm sure the S will. Black is always beautifull.
top! Va chez PM Motorcycles ils sont super demande Patrick!

Keles

Hallo Markus
Die Bilder sehen toll aus, besonders die lackierte Felgen-
Ich habe auch ein FTR 1200 Carbon seit dem 27. Mai 2020
Gestern habe ich die Hintere Felge zum richtigen nach Köln versendet. Wenn alles klappt, bekomme ich es ende der Woche.
Wird da auch lackiert und Reifen aufgezogen. Farbe ist Ral 3003, ist wie der Rahmenfarbe.
Reifengröße ist 200/50 R18 Felge wird von 4,25 auf 6,50 Grenzen. (Mein Laptop schreibt Sachen die ich gar nicht will.)
zum zehntelmal habe ich korrigiert, trotzdem verändert es meine Worte.
Das ist wahrscheinlich wegen der Übersetzungsprogramm, ich kann leider kein Wort englisch.
Felge vorn bleibt Original und wird natürlich von mir lackiert.
Reifen hinter ist Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart II und vorn Sportmax Roadsmart III
.. jetzt habe ich genug von mir gehört ..
Grüße
Keles

Last edited:

marcus

The wheels are a reason why I bouth this bike. And the shock an the cardrige is mounted also. I can adjust the hight of the tail a little bit.
But why should you do this modificarion? Are you shure, that the chain past the tires with 200?

Deepl.com makes very good translations.
On https://www.indianridersgroup.de/ you can write german.
----------
Die Räder sind ein Grund, warum ich dieses Motorrad gekauft habe. Und der Dämpfer und die Kardrige sind auch montiert. Ich kann die Höhe des Hecks ein wenig anpassen.
Aber warum sollten Sie diese Modifikation vornehmen? Bistg du sicher, dass die Kette mit 200 an den Reifen vorbeigeht ist?

Deepl.com macht sehr gute Übersetzungen.
Auf https://www.indianridersgroup.de/ kannst du deutsch schreiben.

Last edited:

Keles

I don't change the higher is too much effort. The rim is spread around the edge, so everything stays the same, neither chain guide nor anything else has to be changed. everything is with TÜV and must be entered in the papers. I now have normal roads tires. They don't give me a good feeling in the fast and diagonal corners. had rear wheel slipped more often. If you don't want to change the height and only the width, only the size of 200/50 R 18 comes into consideration .. because of the speedometer and of course because of the TÜV. Forum suggested by me is almost only for chopper drivers. Greetings Keles

K9F

Lovely bike Marcus well done! There's some different wheels on that machine of yours, quite radical in form and color. (y)

Keles

Bello now it goes on slowly. Rims are ready. build up TÜV. Engine optimization and a few small things still need to be done. Of course, when everything is ready, pictures come in here.

Attachments

• 73A9F2FC-D5EC-4B8A-B5F1-502732895A6A.jpeg
    73A9F2FC-D5EC-4B8A-B5F1-502732895A6A.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 33A8522C-BAD9-4907-ABD0-4C192D52D9A8.jpeg
    33A8522C-BAD9-4907-ABD0-4C192D52D9A8.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 16
  • EC05E7F5-490B-4D19-8FF1-35DBB481589A.jpeg
    EC05E7F5-490B-4D19-8FF1-35DBB481589A.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 16