HELP - Too many engine codes

Jyonish

So I was installing an aeromach tail tidy (plate relocation - or whatever you want to call it)
I was very slow and took my time - I touched nothing!
Meaning sure I took the rear plate/light arm off and removed the side to reroute the wire (of course disconnected the rear signal/plate wires)
But again - did not touch anything, knock anything lose, bump anything, break anything, ect ...
So when I installed and re-connected the wires prior to putting everything back together - everything worked except the left turn signal BUT when i turned bike off the left signal would come on (but would go off after a few minutes) - No check engine codes.
I disconnected wires, took mount off, checked everything, put back together and boom, everything worked fine.
I put everything back together (carefully - had no issues, nothing pinched, ect ..) and now None of the signals work with several check engine codes:
Codes are:

I believe 520209 and 520210 are O2 sensors - not sure why as again, didnt touch/short anything - the install was pretty simple and straight forward
And the other codes i have no clue

If have any info - please help - hoping is something simple

Jyonish

Stock signals or what kind of signals/lighting did you put on?
Stock signals
But I figured it out....I missed a fuse that was blown (o2 fuse)
Replaced the fuse, did the code clearing sequence someone had recommended, took for short ride and all is well.
No clue had that fuse had blown or how I missed it, but fixed.
Whew!