Hi from Massachusetts

Zilonis

Hi!

About two weeks ago I picked up one of the last new 19' S Race Replica's available in New England. Since then I've received many thumb's up's, head nods and comments like "sick bike" or "that thing is bitchin"!

I absolutely love these bikes. They're one of a kind and my goodness do they look good!

Only a few mods thus far, many more to come:
- Bar end mirrors (went with cheap ones to see if I like the style before splurging on the CRG's)
- NRC Tail Tidy (haha not sure if this new plate position is legal in MA)
- Removed the headlight cowl

Yesterday I took the time to tinker with the suspension and got her riding smooooth. It was rather firm from the dealer.

Up next will be the tracker seat and then the full low-mount TOCE exhaust with a tune.

Rolling burnouts are ridiculously fun!
Drifting on dirt roads make me giggle like a child
Rolling burnouts and drifting in the rain on pavement is crazy but easily the most fun I've had in a while!

Attachments

• PXL_20210424_184852649.jpg
    PXL_20210424_184852649.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 16

addfrench

Hi Zilonis! I'm also from MA and I'm also curious how some mods I want to make will fair in state inspections. Good luck! Enjoy the bike!

FTR-ORL

Hey Zilonis!
Have you put on the tracker seat yet? I’m looking to do the same but am torn as to which color black to go with on the base cowl to match the Race Replica paint scheme.