Hi from Perth, Australia.

Alan Star

... yet to buy an FTR but I'm KEEN, I've owned buell's and triumph's mostly, just sold my bonneville a couple days ago, I have a feeling I'll have an Indian FTR within a month or so, so many ideas for it already lol. Thanks for sharing here everyone, much appreciated. Alan.

edgelett

Welcome mate - I understand there's no Indian dealer in Perth?
The guys in Adelaide (where I am) might be able to help out.

Which model are you getting?

Alan Star

Welcome mate - I understand there's no Indian dealer in Perth?
The guys in Adelaide (where I am) might be able to help out.

Which model are you getting?

Hey Edgelett, there is a dealer here in Perth but there is actually a demo black model in Adelaide that I'm keen on, I'll be over east soon and kinda fancy the idea of picking it up and riding it back to Perth.

D

Deleted member 706

Yeah mate, another Sandgroper here.
The dealership is really a car dealer who likes bikes and is baby sitting Indian until someone picks up the local franchise. I'll be getting my bike serviced at my regular mechanics, they're into Speedway.
I'm north of the river so maybe we can go for a ride sometime.

KiwiFTR

Howdy mate from across the ditch. Just bought myself, after an assortment of bikes over the last few years. Loving the machine, it's making me buzzed about riding again. A few niggles, possibly dealer, possibly warranty but it'll get sorted. Just fitted an S&S slip on, biffed the franken-cat and will drop in the K&N hi flo on the weekend and try to find a tune for that for the PV3. Oh yeah, and working on a plan to biff the clat hanging off the back of an otherwise beautiful bike!