Home made plate bracket.

Ferraiolo, I'm diggin' this. In your pictures, is this actually two different brackets? The first two pictures look like there are just two tabs to mount it to the bike. The last two pictures look like there's a second pair of tabs for the blinkers. If so, do you have any pictures of the latter without your plate on it?

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Yes there is another c bracket bolted on to the plate backing plate for the blinkers. Blinkers were an afterthought. As I was going to do something else but changed my mind.

I must have deleted the other pics off my phone as I can’t find them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Took minimal talent. But there are far nicer ones out there than that Corbin unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wadejesu

That's what I'm talking about, why pay high dollar when you can make one like yours which looks good, if you have the talent.

K9F

Yes it does look good and as an engineer myself I like innovative ideas, but it would unfortunately be totally illegal in Europe. Whilst your method is functional for your purposes my dealership has come up with a machined option considerably cheaper than the somewhat more expensive optional tail tidy available, whilst still keeping you on the right side of the bureaucratic Brussels laws. You can also choose either an Indian or FTR1200S logo machined into the final product. Excuse photo quality.

Attachments

• IMG_1690.JPG
    IMG_1690.JPG
    376.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited: