Indian Ambassadors - Big Congratulations to Mike!

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Aw shucks. I appreciate it, its been a fun experience, I hope others will get selected next year.

cupcake_mike

Not really an ambassador thing but speaking of FTRs in print, I got my latest issue of "american motorcyclist" the other day and there is an FTR on the cover, 22' carbon. The weird thing is that the article inside, about the woman on the cover has several "candid" shots of her on her bikes and guess what, not one is an FTR. Seemed weird to me that they would put her on an FTR for the cover shot (with so little of the Indian actually showing, if the purpose was advertising), when it appears she doesn't ride an FTR. You know what I mean?

AM_0821_1_Cover.jpg

Max Kool

Brittany is a member of the FTR facebook group, ask her. I don’t think the pictures were advertising, it was an article about her.

cupcake_mike

Never said they were advertising, just asked if anyone else thought it was weird. There's about half dozen pictures on a newish tiger and several more on other bikes, maybe they took the cover pic later after the others and she'd just picked up a carbon. I don't care enough about it to track her down and ask, just an observation.