It's better to be lucky ....

Wolverine-n-eXile

Hello everyone, I want to introduce myself. I'm Jim and my wife just won a new 2020 FTR 1200S! I've always loved this bike and it's the reason she bought the raffle tickets. We are both still stunned that she won. This is my first Indian. I currently have a Triumph Bonneville T100 and literally signed the paperwork for a Triumph Tiger the day she won the raffle. I can't wait to get the new bike and get her out on the road. I also like participating in the forums and will be certainly asking question to group here.

Charliemurphay

Congrats and welcome. Don’t forget to check the other FTR specific section on the Indian Motorcycle forum. Lots of activity there too.

Wolverine-n-eXile

Way to go! Did make me chuckle! Congratulations, the fact that it was free will make it that more enjoyable. Who's gonna get the jacket?
You are right of course. She doesn't ride, .... yet. My youngest daughter has already put dibs on my Bonneville though.

The jacket is definitely for my wife. I've been wanting to get her a new bike jacket anyway.

Scarecrow

Oh wow that’s awesome, congrats on the win and bike. Have your wife buy some lotto tickets now and you’ll be set.