Carbon Wheels
Saddlemen Track CF Seat

Attachments

• Resized Shop FTR.png
    Resized Shop FTR.png
    7.1 MB · Views: 88
Last edited:

LoudFTR

Found a Black Friday deal on carbon fiber body panel set including: headlight nacelle, airbox covers, rear seat cowl and front fender.

Last edited:

DeplorableOne

How is the tune with both baffles and the cat delete? I have heard it causes problems. Just bought my FTR used and it already had both baffles removed, but I want to pull the big ugly cat as well

LoudFTR

FM recommends leaving the DB killers in but I enjoy a few more decibels and they are working with me to refine a tune. At one point they mentioned that I'm one of the only guys running the Akra header and revB tune.

DeplorableOne

trying to decide what to do is all. I'm always making wish lists but wanted to get an idea of what exhaust to do. Big fan of the carbon. Dealer tried to sell me a new base model that had all the carbon add-ons, but I was more interested in the race replica. Gonna have to keep my eye out for sales on it

Charliemurphay

trying to decide what to do is all. I'm always making wish lists but wanted to get an idea of what exhaust to do. Big fan of the carbon. Dealer tried to sell me a new base model that had all the carbon add-ons, but I was more interested in the race replica. Gonna have to keep my eye out for sales on it
There is a sale online til June, 50% off FTR accessories with code FTR50 on Indians web site. Don’t think you’ll ever get the carbon bits for cheaper than that.