Lower handlebars

thrilhou

You could measure your bars on your bike couldn’t you?
Sure. That's what I'll do if it seems like the as-designed dimensions can't be found on a drawing somewhere. It's actually kinda tough to get an accurate measurement on a bar like that. So i wanted to ask around before i went to the effort.

But an approximate +/-5mm measurement is better than nothing, you're right about that.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Comparison with the rizoma ftr retro bars. They are slightly more aggressive. And have a cafe racer feel, they do not have holes drilled for the switches.

Attachments

• 67BB7227-2167-467F-B83D-5D7384F7AB7A.jpeg
    67BB7227-2167-467F-B83D-5D7384F7AB7A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 65

Airbornebaby

Thank you for the above posts and pictures! I ordered the Rizoma MA011B today for my 2019 FTR. I need to get a drill. Any suggestions on drill bit sizes for the holes? Jigs use 5 mm, I've also seen 3.5 mm suggested for other bikes. I work on my machines in a storage unit and my tools right now are a bit limited. I plan on drilling with the handlebar attached using a 7/8 jig. I'll be going from the Rally bars to these. Although those are nice I prefer a sportier position. I look forward to seeing the difference in the ride. Thx!

Last edited:

donlycan

I installed a set of Jared meers replica flat track bars they are wider and pulled back alittle more, had to reroute the wires but wasn’t too bad of a job, I like the way they feel
I also installed the Neken Jared Mees Replica bars. I'm very happy with them.