Lyndall brakes and 17in wheels.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I will post all the pictures once his full bike is revealed this weekend.
Front and rear 17in wheels with hubs, sprocket, and rotors.

Attachments

• B4D7DB11-4ADC-4F24-AE11-58066B1AE39D.jpeg
    B4D7DB11-4ADC-4F24-AE11-58066B1AE39D.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 50

Unruly Rider

Yep, I've been following closely as well. They look sharp for sure, CNC'ed billet aluminum always looks amazing IMO. But I bet they will cost bout $1100 each... and then you have $400+ per rotor (x3). Personally, I'd like to see a set of these wheels in a graphite color with their gold brake rotors. I'm sure Lyndall will release these in several options, like they have done in the past.

mark.lb

If I wanted a bike with 17 inch wheels I would have purchased a bike with 17 inch wheels. I was attracted to the Indian FTR 1200 because it is a American sport bike and it is unique. I love the style. Odd sized wheels are part of the package....!

nathanw

If I wanted a bike with 17 inch wheels I would have purchased a bike with 17 inch wheels. I was attracted to the Indian FTR 1200 because it is a American sport bike and it is unique. I love the style. Odd sized wheels are part of the package....!

Agreed 100% It's quite ridiculous. There are innumerable vastly superior sport bikes out there running 17" wheels that will destroy an FTR with little effort. The fact that the FTR is different from them is one of the things that makes it cool. Take it away and it's just pretending to be something that it's not.

Max Kool

Looking at how some people destroy the looks of their FTR, this bike was very tastefully done imho. I love it. 17” or not.

I could see myself wanting a fatter 17” rear wheel one day together with a different , taller shock yes (to offset the smaller wheel). I think I would leave the front at 19” though.

K9F

I love it but that front setup would be a complete b45t4rd to clean.

Fuse5

Sorry for, excluded new brake disc stuff, which we get never realized without any permission in europe, not my style to an FTR.
The header line i like ..maybe with other can´s and not for sure.
And a Aussie salty sleep between fender and tyre at the front ;)

edit.. only for know .. nowhere for now i saw pics where brakelines were changed ..somebody did?

Last edited:

SURLY

The word being UNIQUE and me to :love: