Maps update for 2023 model

JoFury

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else.

I picked up my brand new FTR carbon today and I'm struggling to update the maps (I live in Australia and I'm stuck with North America maps).

I've downloaded the ride command app on my phone and logged in on my laptop, added my bike to the garage, signed in, updated and synchronised the software on my bike via USB. But when I get to updating the map it keeps telling me to sign in on the bike.

Am I missing something?

Attachments

• 20230908_214627.jpg
    20230908_214627.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Fuse5

First of all ..a very welcome to AUS !
..did i miss something? There are maps available with/on ride command?
(never used it since it ´19 or ´20 were it wasn´t work) ..just rembember a member from the UK who got a simular nav system runnin´ on his own.
Maybe i am completly wrong .. or would it be the old system from Indian? ..where u catch you routes on it?

edgelett

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else.

I picked up my brand new FTR carbon today and I'm struggling to update the maps (I live in Australia and I'm stuck with North America maps).

I've downloaded the ride command app on my phone and logged in on my laptop, added my bike to the garage, signed in, updated and synchronised the software on my bike via USB. But when I get to updating the map it keeps telling me to sign in on the bike.

Am I missing something?
hey mate - hi from Adelaode.

I know a heap of Chief owners have had similar issues and could only get the maps sorted by taking their bike to the dealer.

the ride command app never worked properly with the older ftr so not sure if they changed it to integrate with the 2023