Mounting hardware for headlight cowl wanted

K9F

Try your dealership mine had new and used lower brackets at the ready from people who had taken their cowls off. Cheap enough to buy new over the counter if need be? Sure looks like you already have the upper brackets on the base model anyway. Picture borrowed from 'Deeke' thank you!

image.jpeg

Indian OEM Part 5416727 | eBay

Lower brackets part number 5416727 I bought to replace the uppers to tidy things up as my indicators were removed.

IMG_1317.jpg

Indicator mountings shown on upper brackets.

IMG_1318.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

Last edited:

lars9989

I checked with the dealer, but they didn’t have any in stock. I figured there’s people on the forum with extra brackets who took advantage of the FTR50 deal and bought the available carbon cowl w/mounting hardware.

K9F

I bought the carbon cowl and it has it’s own allocated part number and does not come with mountings, they have to be ordered separately. The USA E Bay link I posted above have four in stock apparently. Seller is based in San Diego County.

Here’s another with 10 in stock.

Last edited:

lars9989

The carbon cowls without hardware have been out of stock for awhile, so assumed there’s a few who have spent the extra $15 for the cowls with hardware.