My "click" when starter button pressed. RESOLVED.

Please disregard if this is repeat or old news. My used 2019 Base bought In December of 2020 would click often when attempting to start. Yes the battery was bad. It was an underpowered and depleted Harley battery the prev owner installed. But I installed a new Yuasa AGM 240CCA unit from the dealer. With new battery 60% of the time bike would click when attempting to start. Rode it to the dealer in Grandville MI where the Tech witnessed the malfunction. Got bike back today and all is fixed. I am posting the invoice. I wanted to ask the tech EXACTLY which ground was loose but was not able to. Members here and on FB have mentioned grounds. My bike is warranted till spring 2022 so I did no investigating choosing to use the warranty. But props to Fox Powersports for a positive outcome. Many other dealers just shrug their shoulders or shoot a parts cannon.

Attachments

• IMAG2946.jpg
    IMAG2946.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 32

edgelett

Someone on the Aussie FB page is having a similar issue - I've let them know about yours and how it was resolved.
Glad you're riding again!

Someone on the Aussie FB page is having a similar issue - I've let them know about yours and how it was resolved.
Glad you're riding again!
Keep the invoice repair pic I posted on your phone for future reference. Thanks Im glad I can ride worry free now.