My FTR

jbarrati

With the exception of the useless stock mirrors and very sensitive throttle at low speed, I absolutely love this motorcycle. I’ve owned a lot of bikes and this bike puts a huge smile on my face every time I ride it. So far I’ve installed an Aeromach, deleted the baffles,powermadd hand guards for morning commutes and HVMP bar end weights that I had machined to fit CRG mirrors as well as a cargo rack to carry my lunch pale and other cargo. I really enjoy this forum and all the information provided by the members. Ride safe, ride often.

Attachments

• 0DF44537-3E17-4635-9DA8-3D6C9253B4A3.jpeg
    0DF44537-3E17-4635-9DA8-3D6C9253B4A3.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 35

S2Davies

I know what you mean about the throttle response, and I know everyone will say I'm boring, old, and god forbid worst of all, sensible, but I do use rain mode in slow moving town traffic, for me it make everything a bit more relaxed.

K9F

^^Not at all! In major populated areas where traffic is bumper to bumper and now down here with holiday season when some roads are chocked I use rain mode too, when filtering it does make for more controlled handling when room may be extremely tight.

jbarrati

I know what you mean about the throttle response, and I know everyone will say I'm boring, old, and god forbid worst of all, sensible, but I do use rain mode in slow moving town traffic, for me it make everything a bit more relaxed.
I try not to ride in heavy traffic if I can help it. Next time I will definitely try rain mode. Thanks for the input.