New FTR owner New Jersey, USA

Dtalberg

What’s up FTR community?!
I’m new here and I just bought a used 2019 FTR 1200s. The bike had 750 miles on it! It was a garage queen and was broken in by a gentleman.
The bike has an s&s slip on exhaust, Indian wind screen, frame sliders, tank protector, bar end mirrors, new upgraded battery and brand new Pirelli scorpion tires. The bike is cherry. I picked her up on Friday and have put 100 miles on it. So far it’s hard to stay off the bike.
I’m looking to do some more modifications, starting with a tail tidy, flush Mount blinkers, decat and tune by Ryan from Lloyd’s garage. I guess after that she’ll be complete. I think…Anything you guys could suggest? Anything I should be aware of or specific forum I should read into.
Thanks for the help!
Check out the tail tidy, radiator guard, and skid plate I make at fabtechculture.com. I hand make everything and work extremely hard to ensure every product stands up to an Indian owners expectations. Our radiator guard is the best fitting on the market. Each one is test fit 3 times in the process before shipping. C712B398-4C56-4DAA-80A7-4949B912B222.jpeg
What’s up FTR community?!
I’m new here and I just bought a used 2019 FTR 1200s. The bike had 750 miles on it! It was a garage queen and was broken in by a gentleman.
The bike has an s&s slip on exhaust, Indian wind screen, frame sliders, tank protector, bar end mirrors, new upgraded battery and brand new Pirelli scorpion tires. The bike is cherry. I picked her up on Friday and have put 100 miles on it. So far it’s hard to stay off the bike.
I’m looking to do some more modifications, starting with a tail tidy, flush Mount blinkers, decat and tune by Ryan from Lloyd’s garage. I guess after that she’ll be complete. I think…Anything you guys could suggest? Anything I should be aware of or specific forum I should read into.
Thanks for the help!