New FTR Owner

mchacra

What's going on everyone. I'm about to pick up an 2019 FTR race replica in few days and i wanted to come on here and introduce my self.

Been eyeing these bikes for a while and I'm ready to pull the trigger on it. Super excited!

I love forums because of the enthusiast and advice you get from like minded people. So, I'm happy to join and learn along the way.

I'll post pics when i pick it up to share with you all.

Cheers!

Walrus

Enjoy your bike. FTR is an amazing ride - and oddly collects more compliments than any other machine in my stable.

FTR London

View attachment 6065
Holy shit, I was blowin away when I saw her in person.
It has that effect doesn't it. I remember collecting mine from a dealer and as they rode it from out of the workshop at the back of the showroom the entire activity on the forecourt that was ramming simply froze and people just stood there slack jawed - agog. As has been mentioned, you'll find it will tend to attract and command similar attention and respect wherever you go. Great find.

mchacra

It has that effect doesn't it. I remember collecting mine from a dealer and as they rode it from out of the workshop at the back of the showroom the entire activity on the forecourt that was ramming simply froze and people just stood there slack jawed - agog. As has been mentioned, you'll find it will tend to attract and command similar attention and respect wherever you go. Great find.
yes, it was jaw dropping. drove home about 4 hours and took it for a night ride. it was incredible. coming from the 79 ironhead it was a world of a difference.