New FTR Owner

JonnyB1604

Just saying hello, picked up my FTR last week. Rode it home in rain mode as it's my first big bike but after a few hundred miles I'm now in standard and loving it. Can't wait for sport and wheelies!
The luggage rack and windshield are now off so hopefully there's some UK based riders on here that I can pass them on to.
Looking forward to getting to know you all 🤙

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220420-201713_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220420-201713_Chrome.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 25

FTR London

Just saying hello, picked up my FTR last week. Rode it home in rain mode as it's my first big bike but after a few hundred miles I'm now in standard and loving it. Can't wait for sport and wheelies!
The luggage rack and windshield are now off so hopefully there's some UK based riders on here that I can pass them on to.
Looking forward to getting to know you all 🤙
Are you down in Devon then Jon? Lovely part of the world.

I agree with Fuse, that looks like the 19? Similarly if you need anything I'm selling quite a few parts - Conti Road Attacks, only 3,000 miles on them. Also, S&S can and link pipe which is the most awesome sounding exhaust I've heard on this bike and outside of Moto GP. Honest. ;)

Some wonderful, wonderful roads in the South West - go easy and enjoy your new bike fellah.

JonnyB1604

Are you down in Devon then Jon? Lovely part of the world.

I agree with Fuse, that looks like the 19? Similarly if you need anything I'm selling quite a few parts - Conti Road Attacks, only 3,000 miles on them. Also, S&S can and link pipe which is the most awesome sounding exhaust I've heard on this bike and outside of Moto GP. Honest. ;)

Some wonderful, wonderful roads in the South West - go easy and enjoy your new bike fellah.
It is the 19 and yeah I'm South Devon. The roads are great, when it's not school holidays!!
I'm still enjoying the standard exhaust sound, although I think the previous owner removed the cat so that might have added a little something?