New guy from CA Central Valley

wilit

Hey all, got my 2019 FTR S a couple days before Christmas. Haven't put many miles on the bike, but what I have done, makes me certain I made the right choice. Absolutely love this bike. Reminds me a bit of the RC51 I used to have, but 1000 times more comfortable. Been without a street bike for a couple years because I've been working from home, but now I'm going to have to commute to the Bay Area a couple days a week, so I picked up this totally impractical bike. LOL

Attachments

• PXL_20231224_212506917 (1).jpg
    PXL_20231224_212506917 (1).jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 10

irsh

Welcome!
My dream is a 2002 totally stock RC51 with low miles for a good price.
Maybe Sato mufflers but that's it!
I guess Ohlins would be alright as well, but no more!

wilit

Welcome!
My dream is a 2002 totally stock RC51 with low miles for a good price.
Maybe Sato mufflers but that's it!
I guess Ohlins would be alright as well, but no more!
Now is the time to buy. They're starting to creep up in price. I loved mine. Power was pretty similar to the FTR. With the Two Bros pipes, it sounded pretty awesome. I would have a hard time riding it now. It's definitely a young man's bike.

Attachments

• afterside.jpg
    afterside.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 7

Jerrylee 9964

Hey all, got my 2019 FTR S a couple days before Christmas. Haven't put many miles on the bike, but what I have done, makes me certain I made the right choice. Absolutely love this bike. Reminds me a bit of the RC51 I used to have, but 1000 times more comfortable. Been without a street bike for a couple years because I've been working from home, but now I'm going to have to commute to the Bay Area a couple days a week, so I picked up this totally impractical bike. LOL
I also picked mine up a couple days before Christmas to commute on. 50 miles of back roads each way. Should be a fun year if I can keep my license. Torque = 😃