New member in PA

docryan

Hi from Pennsylvania. Picked up my S model two weeks ago and Ive Been praying for 50 degree temps so I can ride and feel my fingers at the same time! The short rides I haven taken so far are really impressive, such a great bike and I am super excited to put some serious miles on this thing soon here. Funny how it doesn't take long to join a forum after buying a vehicle, I have a list of probably 6-7 things that need to be looked up already.

Unruly Rider

Hi from Pennsylvania. Picked up my S model two weeks ago and Ive Been praying for 50 degree temps so I can ride and feel my fingers at the same time! The short rides I haven taken so far are really impressive, such a great bike and I am super excited to put some serious miles on this thing soon here. Funny how it doesn't take long to join a forum after buying a vehicle, I have a list of probably 6-7 things that need to be looked up already.
Welcome, and congrats on your new bike, the FTR is indeed an impressive machine. The weather here hasn't been much better, I passed up going for a ride with a small group this morning because it was 37* out when they met up to ride (all had touring bikes and cruisers with windshields, heated gear, etc). There is plenty of useful information posted here, and a few members with hands on experience working on these bikes.

D

Deleted member 192

Welcome to this assembly of outstanding individuals!