New Owner From Massachusetts

nathanw

Hello, I'm Nathan

I've been thinking about this bike since the prototype was revealed. Only thing holding me back was the absurd up-charge for the RR model ( the only one I wanted ). The local dealer had an open house this past weekend and offered a smokin' deal that I couldn't say no to. I'm picking it up this weekend. Cant wait for the warm weather to show up again.

Unruly Rider

Hello, I'm Nathan

I've been thinking about this bike since the prototype was revealed. Only thing holding me back was the absurd up-charge for the RR model ( the only one I wanted ). The local dealer had an open house this past weekend and offered a smokin' deal that I couldn't say no to. I'm picking it up this weekend. Cant wait for the warm weather to show up again.
Hello and welcome! Congrats on your purchase, IMO you made a great choice with the FTR 1200 S! I think anyone that saw the concept and/or pre-release FTR1200s online got excited, but after seeing one in person - many of us were sold on it.

D

Deleted member 192

Welcome Nate!! I have yet to meet anyone that actually test rode their bike before buying!!