New purchase 22 black smoke

Couple questions. Anybody know if I order the puig windscreen and bassani exhaust is there any difference with the previous models to the 22, dealer isn't much help. I know the changes they made shouldn't change with the things I want to do.

Attachments

• IMG_20210514_202843.jpg
    IMG_20210514_202843.jpg
    623 KB · Views: 38

American

Its been mentioned the exhaust is different because the cat is welded in place. Likely still make a slip on work though. Eliminating the catalytic converter seems to require a full system exhaust.

It’s surprising how much just the tires change the look of the FTR. Congrats on the new purchase!

Its been mentioned the exhaust is different because the cat is welded in place. Likely still make a slip on work though. Eliminating the catalytic converter seems to require a full system exhaust.

It’s surprising how much just the tires change the look of the FTR. Congrats on the new purchase!
Thanks, love this bike.

cupcake_mike

The bassani deletes the cat on the 19, so no, it won't work on your 22...even if you cut the cat off yours, I doubt it would fit/line up correctly. Windscreen should make no difference (the puig is pretty "universal", not a real tight fit to the headlight, to begin with).

kendgray

Couple questions. Anybody know if I order the puig windscreen and bassani exhaust is there any difference with the previous models to the 22, dealer isn't much help. I know the changes they made shouldn't change with the things I want to do.
Find any more information on compatible exhaust? I'm thinking about ordering the S&S low mount slip on for my '22 but haven't been able to find any info on what will fit. Part #'s for the stock exhaust changed with the 2022 bikes making me think the existing slip ons for 19-20 bikes won't fit...

Zoosela

Find any more information on compatible exhaust? I'm thinking about ordering the S&S low mount slip on for my '22 but haven't been able to find any info on what will fit. Part #'s for the stock exhaust changed with the 2022 bikes making me think the existing slip ons for 19-20 bikes won't fit...
I have ’22 FTR with s&s slip-on, fits on perfectly.

Ultratoad

If the S&S fits.... So will the Toce slip-on.... Very well made unit.... Looks right.... Louder than the S&S for sure.... Love mine with ear plugs....