New RR owner in Maryland

Sh00bs

picked up a '19 race rep from a higher up with Polaris that he was using as a Demo model, only 67 miles on her!
paid $12,400 OTD, i think i did well?

Im a HUGE car and bike guy. sold my rz350 and a triumph sprint GT to buy this indian. have had my eye on the FTR's since they came out. i picked it up last weekend and have 175 miles on it now, im planning to do my own Maintenance Break-in at 500 miles. already ordered a oil change kit and a k&n washable filter. i'll be checking all the bolts, lubing things and swapping out the coolant for some Evans waterless coolant. as you can see it has the high mount exhuast which i like, but im going to do a Lloyds V5 or V6 tune and a cat delete (post 500 mile break in of course).

happy to be here !

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    373.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    426 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 21

JDP

Your going to love it even more after Lloyd does his thing to the ECU ,I couldn’t believe the difference in the performance after I got my ECU back for him, I had the same exhaust on but had to take it off , I’m too short and it really held my right leg out , it’s ashame because I loved the sound of it, I went to the S&S slip on without the cat, it’s alittle on the loud side but it will do, what part of Maryland do you live in ? I live just outside of Annapolis and just got back from a west coast trip everything went good but my ass, the stock seat isn’t for the long haul

JDP

Had this on for awhile

Attachments

• A259272E-C9A3-409A-AD40-D1A4BE7522FE.jpeg
    A259272E-C9A3-409A-AD40-D1A4BE7522FE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8

Sh00bs

That exhaust looks great! im around 275 miles, right at 500 i'll do the oil change, bolt check and get a tune. i like my exhaust but im going to go with the cat delete as well

im in pasadena. ive ridden it to annapolis cars & coffee the last two sunday's.

JDP

That exhaust looks great! im around 275 miles, right at 500 i'll do the oil change, bolt check and get a tune. i like my exhaust but im going to go with the cat delete as well

im in pasadena. ive ridden it to annapolis cars & coffee the last two sunday's.
Where is this place cars and coffee?

Sh00bs

Where is this place cars and coffee?
sunday mornings:

Burtonsville
15650 Old Columbia Pike
Burtonsville, MD 20866

Annapolis
1 Dock St. Annapolis, MD

Saturday morning is Hunt valley horse power
Hunt valley town center
118 Shawan Rd, Cockeysville, MD 21030

^next to the Iron rooster.

there's Katies cars n coffee in Great Falls VA and a LOT of others popping up recently in MD, but these are the ones i frequent

all start around 7-730 ish and run til 11 ish or so