New Seat

mtFTRnh

I just put the seat on today. It’s from Corbin. The quality seems to be top notch, and I’m very pleased with the look.

I had to convince Corbin to send me the seat since I have a 2022 bike. They weren’t sure it would fit since they’ve only outfitted 19 - 21 bikes before. It fits perfectly.

Attachments

• 7300449E-18AC-41E2-9349-AD7659A2F540.jpeg
    7300449E-18AC-41E2-9349-AD7659A2F540.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 89
  • 1002BC0B-3D84-4FCF-B3C0-0CE5ACE4F030.jpeg
    1002BC0B-3D84-4FCF-B3C0-0CE5ACE4F030.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 83

jbarrati

I just put the seat on today. It’s from Corbin. The quality seems to be top notch, and I’m very pleased with the look.

I had to convince Corbin to send me the seat since I have a 2022 bike. They weren’t sure it would fit since they’ve only outfitted 19 - 21 bikes before. It fits perfectly.
How’s the comfort level compared to stock?

edgelett

glad they sent it to you - the 2019 and 2022 seats are interchangable so hopefully now they know they can sell to others.

Looks good!

mtFTRnh

How’s the comfort level compared to stock?
I only rode it for about 45 minutes… but it’s noticeably more comfortable to my buttocks. It’s still a sport-bike kind of comfortable, though…nothing to rave about in the overall realm of saddles. I think it’s worth the money given the looks and improved padding. I’ve got a 4 hour ride scheduled for tomorrow…so will report back.

K9F

Takes a few miles to break in. Nevertheless the improvement over stock is worthy of mention as the stock seat was a total enjoyment killer after 180 miles and something needed to be done..

I negotiated hard to get the price down as in the UK there is an 80% mark up on price compared to Your Side of the Pond.

IMG_1931.jpg

mcpt1

My butt has always liked Corbins but they must make the seat pan out of cement, they are HEAVY seats

mtFTRnh

Reporting on seat comfort-day 1. I rode two hours tonight to go to dinner with a friend. I was very comfortable with the new saddle. Normally my butt starts hurting after an hour and a half. I didn’t have that tonight. The hour and a half ride home was also comfortable, but I could feel it near the end of the ride. I could’ve gone another half hour without being that uncomfortable though.

mtFTRnh

Reporting on seat comfort day 5–

i’ve made multiple short runs around town and two longer trips of about four hours each. I always stop after a couple of hours and take a 30-45 minute break. So far the Corbin is way more comfortable than the stock seat, and I’m really enjoying the extra time in the saddle it allows.

BTW… The bike is even more of a head-turner now than before. I get comments from people every time I have it out. My design might not be to everyone’s taste, but I’m sure enthralled with the look.

motocroft

Matches the black and red very well - looking good!

JDP

Nice looking seat I’m in the market for something new stock seat is like sitting on a 2x6 , glad your happy with the Corbin

Webby

I put 80,000 mi on a corbin on my XX and it was a good purchase as instantly made the ride better. It held up really well. They've gotten way more expensive these days so I'm wanting to hear from the Saddlemen users to see how that seat is working.

JDP

Is anyone riding with the tracker seat cowl and pad ? Just wonder how that set up is

JDP

Yeah I was thinking of getting that I think that’s the best looking, my stock seat is really uncomfortable so I would rather have it look good, thanks I’m going to order that in red also looks good

Notaharley

Yeah I was thinking of getting that I think that’s the best looking, my stock seat is really uncomfortable so I would rather have it look good, thanks I’m going to order that in red also looks good
That's a great reply!

"Might as well look good while my rear is killing me" lol

I just returned the Saddlman seat I waited 8 weeks for. It was worse than stock.

Now I want to "look good".

I'm thinking about a seat cover.

Face It

Reporting on seat comfort day 5–

i’ve made multiple short runs around town and two longer trips of about four hours each. I always stop after a couple of hours and take a 30-45 minute break. So far the Corbin is way more comfortable than the stock seat, and I’m really enjoying the extra time in the saddle it allows.

BTW… The bike is even more of a head-turner now than before. I get comments from people every time I have it out. My design might not be to everyone’s taste, but I’m sure enthralled with the look.

Do you feel the reach to the ground with your legs is the same? Closer? Farther?

MilwDave

I put 80,000 mi on a corbin on my XX and it was a good purchase as instantly made the ride better. It held up really well. They've gotten way more expensive these days so I'm wanting to hear from the Saddlemen users to see how that seat is working.
I love my Saddleman, solved several issues I had. Number one of which was comfort.