New soon to be owner

D

Deleted member 429

Just waiting for my bike RR to be readied...2nd hand purchase and my first Indian...Looks like a good forum but is there any one else from the UK.
It looks like there is a good amount of information available here and on both the Polaris and Indian websites but the maintenance workshop manual looks like its a bit pricey at £90 here so I'll see if there is a second hand version or a digital version.
Looking forward to an unlocked summer on the bike, fun side looks good but reliability looks like a bit of a question mark but we'll see when it turns up.

K9F

Welcome from the UK South Coast. Once you are able to ‘PM’ drop me a line with your e-mail and I may be able to help you out regarding digital version.

D

Deleted member 429

Welcome from the UK South Coast. Once you are able to ‘PM’ drop me a line with your e-mail and I may be able to help you out regarding digital version.
Many thanks...I cant find the PM function on the site...little help.. and thanks for the offer much appreciated..

K9F

Title banner there’s your avatar icon about 3/4 way across. Immediately to the right of this is a little envelope icon, click and ‘start conversation.’

Alternatively just click on my avatar and ‘start conversation.’

Certain sites you need a post count and/or calendar time before you can ‘PM’ not sure on this site?

Timps27

I picked up an electronic copy of the shop manual from Amazon for $25, if you search it should be there. Welcome!

K9F

No worries. :cool:

I'll take you up on the offer of a cold one when you're down.

S2Davies

Hey at the risk of butting in (K9F and vmaxboy) if there is a ride and a bit of refreshment on offer and you can stand a third bike I'm in :D. Oh and hi vmaxboy from
Northamptonshire.

K9F

He could be way up North even more up North than you are already?

Nevertheless we could still hook up, long overdue! Am off next week too, heading to Honiton and on to West Bay a week Thursday for a hurl out weather permitting..

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 429

I'm in Hertfordshire...so not quite that far north...

I think as these bikes are still a bit rarer we're all going to be a bit spread out but. Hopefully there are shows on this year and the opportunity to meet up unless of course our travels take us closer...