OKAY. Has anyone bought an AliExpress cat delete? lol

Sh00bs

went with Toce. had to cut two slits in the factory header and grind the toce pipe edge, even then i had to beat it in with a 2x4 and hammer... thing is dumb tight. pretty sure something is off. clamped it, have an exhaust leak. tbh this toce pipe doesnt seem too much better than something i'd get from ali express lol

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
It’s not the Toce pipe. It’s the inconsistent oem header pipes. The insert is machined billet and they are all made to the same specs.

another reason why no one wants to make a link pipe for the 22s, they will be even more inconsistent.

Sh00bs

It’s not the Toce pipe. It’s the inconsistent oem header pipes. The insert is machined billet and they are all made to the same specs.

another reason why no one wants to make a link pipe for the 22s, they will be even more inconsistent.
no kidding? the stock header bevel in is a real PITA to deal with. no one should have to use a mallet and 2x4 to beat in a "slip on" adaptor.... ridiculous

Breto

I’m actually running the TOCE low Mount Azz, so if you don’t have any joy mate I could probably sling it your way for a price of course…👍😎

Sh00bs

i had to make 2 slits in my stock header and grind the link pipe down to bevel it to get it in. now i have a very slight exhaust leak, i can feel it but not hear it.
how do i know if i have a stock header or not ? does the Akro headers have anything distinguishable on it ?