Staff member
Similar splatter on my db killer. I haven’t wiped it down in a while

Attachments

• 204DBFC1-DE99-4551-8185-3888B1E8EF1F.jpeg
    204DBFC1-DE99-4551-8185-3888B1E8EF1F.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 15
D

Deleted member 192

Ah yes. British humor. Quite good actually. As a kid I remember Benny Hill. I didn't get the jokes, but I loved the music and skits.

K9F

Sorry for the continued Off Topic but this may give a few a chuckle or two? If the link works?

There were a duo called the 'Two Ronnies' Ronnie Corbett the guy who serves behind the counter in the clip below and Ronnie Barker the customer. The latter passed away in 2005 and was deemed a 'Comedy Genius' he wrote many of the sketches and comedy series scripts in which he starred. There is a sketch called Four Candles (Fork Handles) that was voted the all time best comedy sketch.

SURLY

Always loved Benny Hill sadly the humour was overshadowed by the skirts or lack of them nothing like it now all killed off by the PC Gestapo in our sterile world.
Boring :(

D

Deleted member 192

I can still hear the Benny Hill theme song in the back of my mind. It is always there to warn me when I am fixing to do some really dumb shit!
You folks were right. I cleaned the spot off. Now 50 likes later, still clean.
I guess I am acting like a first time mother.

D

Deleted member 192

K9F, that was a brilliant skit! I had a bit of a hard time following it with the accents. But I soon realized THAT was the idea. Even the Brit was struggling! I lost my cookies on the "Ps" joke!
The little guy played it to a tee! It seemed to big guy was nearly laughing himself.
British humor is freaking awesome! Once i had a Brit ask me "what color i like me nikkers?". I told him that sort of thing has been frowned upon in this country for over a hundred years. He just looked at me like i was crazy.
The accent always throws me off.