Phar Canal, I need a drink after chatting with Indian Australia.

D

Deleted member 706

What a rigmarole, trying to find out if there's any 100th anniversary Scouts available.
It looks like they're for sale. Screenshot_20220711_152642_com.android.chrome.jpg

D

Deleted member 706

As soon as you log on the chat starts. Screenshot_20220711_151202_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220711_151202_com.android.chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220711_151251_com.android.chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220711_151407_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220711_151407_com.android.chrome.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 11
D

Deleted member 706

Earlier on I tried to get them to tell me if stock was available without having a consultant call, they would not do that so I bailed.
I went back later in the day and gave them the postcode for Mandurah so I'd get the good guys calling me. 🙄
Let's see how this pans out...

D

Deleted member 706

I did Max but I needed to get back as it appears that there could be an unsold 100th floating around somewhere in Australia.
When the FTR failed to appear I transferred my deposit to the 100th and then put the bike in a local motor museum. Later I was able to secure the X-75 Hurricane I had previously missed out on.
Now I'm considering selling the 100th and want to price check any existing stock.

edgelett

I did Max but I needed to get back as it appears that there could be an unsold 100th floating around somewhere in Australia.
When the FTR failed to appear I transferred my deposit to the 100th and then put the bike in a local motor museum. Later I was able to secure the X-75 Hurricane I had previously missed out on.
Now I'm considering selling the 100th and want to price check any existing stock.
you're better off checking bikesales and gumtree mate.
I've not seen the 100th anniversary for sale anywhere for a few years

D

Deleted member 706

you're better off checking bikesales and gumtree mate.
I've not seen the 100th anniversary for sale anywhere for a few years
@edgelett
I can't find any on there. See the piccie above it's from Indian Australia, yesterday.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Price it high and see what offers you get. I know here in the states those editions sat at the dealerships for a long time and they were discounted to sell

D

Deleted member 706

Price it high and see what offers you get. I know here in the states those editions sat at the dealerships for a long time and they were discounted to sell
@ferraiolo1
The listed price above is well above what I paid for mine. I certainly won't take a loss on it.
I find it a bit odd that they didn't sell quickly. I might add that I had a brief test ride on a Scout and didn't like the way I slipped back on the seat.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Yeah I know the one sat at my
Dealer for close to a year before it sold. Similar to the 2019 ftrs.

D

Deleted member 706

My guess is that there aren't any 100th Scouts left Indian has now changed its front page. They still haven't got back to me or my dealer, nothing to sell here, move along...